Answered By: Sam Stormont Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 10
You must set up Library Link preferences in Google Scholar to access the full text within our databases. To set up the preferences for the Wolfgram Memorial Library, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://scholar.google.com
- Under the More dropdown menu, select Settings (this will open a new window)
- Click the Library Links tab
- Search for Widener University
- Check the box to select Widener University - Get Full-Text @Widener (You will see that the Open WorldCat-Library Search has been pre-selected)
- Save changes
Once you set up your Library Link preferences, Google Scholar links to full text that is freely available online, through open access resources or to the full text from the Wolfgram Library databases.The links to full text appear in the second column in the search result page.
Find more information about and other tips to help make Google Scholar work for you, check out the LibGuide below.