Answered By: Sam Stormont Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 38
Before you can print in the Wolfgram Library, you will need to register your account:
Locate one of the library printers and swipe your Widener ID to register your account. When prompted, enter your logon ID (this is the same as your campus cruiser username and password).
There are 5 printers in the Library:
- three in the main reference area
- one on the lower level below the main stairs
- one on the third floor near the restrooms
Once you have registered, login to one of the networked library computers and open the document you want to print.
From a library networked computer
- Open the document you want to print and select the Widener_All printer for your print job.
- When the Print Job Details pop up appears, add a name to the print job to easily identify it when you get to the print station. Passwords are NOT required, but if the document has sensitive \ personal information, a password can provide added security.
- Locate one of the library printer stations and swipe your Widener ID*, select the print job on the screen, then tap the blue Print button.
- Your Widener ID card has 400 pages ($32) added to the printing account per year.
(Please Note: Printing Dollars are not for use for the color printer or the copy machine)
- This account is for the current semester, funds won't roll over to future semesters.
- If you need additional funds for printing, the Library has a cash only machine near the front circulation desk where you can add funds to your ID card.
- A color printer is available at the front circulation desk for $.50 per page, remember you cannot use your printing dollars account for the color printer.
- Wireless Mobile Printing directions are available for your laptop or cell phone.
More helpful information on Mobile Printing from the Campus1Card office.